Friday, February 05, 2016

This Blog Is Finished

I suspect I am not disappointing anyone, but I have decided to discontinue this blog.  Besides the fact that we often do not have good internet access, I am finding that even when we are in the USA and have internet, I am not inclined to sort through my pictures and write what we have been doing.  Perhaps this is because we have shifted to short posts periodically on Facebook.  This is also the way that we find out about what family and friends have been doing.  Of course, direct e-mails are also still an option.  So if you wish to find out what we have been up to, please feel free to call us at 928-581-3624, e-mail us at cannellane@yahoo.com, or check us out on Facebook, under the name Mary Lane.
     Thanks for traveling with us.  It has been a good time and we have been fortunate to have been able to see many parts of the world these past years.

1 comment:

Nancy Hurley said...

Great stories will always be here to review! On to other adventures. Love you both.